Dear Amazon Team,
Greetings from 店铺名! This is a seller on amazon.com writing to your team. My seller account has been deactivated because of copyright and patent infringement.
We created one appeal letter after we completed a series of comprehensive inspection on the account. We take this infringement seriously and it is certainly that we would like to cooperate with your team fully.
The last appeal letter was sent to your team on 日期. We resent it to your team on 日期 by the 最后一份邮件的发送方式 since we received no reply and we were considering that we failed to submit the appeal letter. However, 天数 days has passed while we received not even a word. We are wondering that whether you have received our appeal letter or not. If you didn’t receive it, please kindly tell us and we will submit it once more time.
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are writing regarding a third-party complaint we received against the following ASIN:
Complaint Type: Trademark used as keyword in product description.
The keyword xxx we previously used in our product description has been registered as a trademark and thus caused a trademark infringement complaint for us.
We have already deleted the keyword xxx from all our product descriptions as requested. More importantly, we are providing information to prove that we have been selling with our own trademark on Amazon all the time.
-The background of this issue:
When writing our product description, our sales staff used Google Translate for help to translate the feature of our product. The xx has been translated as xxx. Our sales staff didn’t thoroughly check this word and used it directly in our description.
-Steps we have already taken:
As soon as we received your letter, we immediately removed the keyword from our product detail page. The corrections have been saved in our seller central. We have used the keyword “xxx” to replace the word xxx.
-Information to prove our product authenticity:
1. We have never intended to infringe other sellers’ trademark since the very beginning. We have never used the word xxx as our brand name. The brand name we filled in for our product is xxx. You may refer to other existing listings on our seller account. We have been using our own brand name to sell on Amazon all the time.
2. The brand name is a legal and valid US trademark. The registration number is: xxx. The trademark certificate is attached for your reference. We are authorized to use this trademark by our supplier. A letter of authorization is also attached for your reference.
3. We have been using our own brand logo on our product package. We have taken photos and attached with this email for your reference.
4. There is also a brand website:xxx
The product involved in this case is also listed on this website. Here is the product link:xxx
5. We have completed brand registry for our own trademark on Amazon. A screenshot is attached for your reference.
6. Here is our supplier information:xxx
Company Name: xxx
The invoices issued by our supplier are collected in one PDF document for your reference.
To prevent such complaint from happening again, we will implement the following steps:
1.Consult a lawyer and other relevant agency to help make sure our designs and the products we selected won’t infringe intellectual property rights of any third party.
2.All newly employed members must go through a professional training, get familiar with Amazon’s rules and policies before starting their work.
3.Establish a Product Review Team to investigate product information, regulations and laws in different countries, brand information, etc. and make sure our products will not infringe any third-party rights.
The attached supplier invoice/our trademark certification/POA/The differences between xxx and xxx for your reference.
If the above information is not enough to verify our product authenticity, please let us know. We will work on this case until it’s properly settled.
We look forward to hearing from you with some good news.
Thank you in advance for your help.