This letter is a formal response to your notification to me of a complaint received about one of my listings on Amazon.com. The listing page for following ASIN was removed by Amazon because of this complaint:
1) Removed ASIN:
The complainant has provided no copyright registration information or other tangible evidence that the any of the material in question is in fact copyright protected. As such, I have a good faith belief that my listing was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or knowing misidentification of the material within the prescribed form for notification of an alleged copyright violation as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC 512(c)(3).
Specifically, the complainant has misrepresented one or more of the following:
· Provide a complaint in written form. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)]
· Include a physical or electronic signature of the complainant. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(i)]
· Identify the specific copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single complaint, provide a representative list of such works. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(ii)]
· Provide the URLs for the specific files on my web site that are alleged to be infringing. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(iii)]
· Provide sufficient information to identify the complainant, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(iv)]
· Include a written statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(v)]
· A written statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. [17 USC 512(c)(3)(A)(vi)]
This communication to you is a DMCA counter notification letter as defined in 17 USC 512(g)(3):
I declare, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the complaint of copyright violation is based on mistaken information, misidentification of the material in question, or deliberate misreading of the law.
I ask that Amazon, upon receipt of this counter-notification, restore the material in dispute, unless the complainant files suit against me within ten (10) days, pursuant to 17 USC 512(g)(2)(B).
My name, address, and telephone number are:
I hereby consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District of the United States of America. I agree to accept service of process from the complainant or an agent of such person.
Dear Copyright Agent.
It has been more than 10 business days since our DMCA counter notice has been accepted by the counter-notice team as a valid and official legal statement.
The complainant has not filed a law suit within the required time frame or responded to the counter-notice.
Therefore, in accordance with the DMCA,
We request the reinstatement of the following Amazon listings: